Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 10:40:06 -0400
From: "Robert S.Ross VA3SW" <va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS" <DAVID.HASCALL@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] ULR DX....Another NEW COUNTRY Station Heard on
	1520 WKVI Knox, INDIANA Daytimer Only??????

On 06/04/2011 9:34 AM, HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS wrote:
> D'oh!  I 1. Need WKVI and 2. I was awake @ 0300!  Double D'oh!  Maybe
> they will be on late, again tonight!
>
> Thanks Rob!
>
> 73,
> Dave in Indy

Hi Dave............Sorry that you missed hearing WKVI.......I posted the

logging shortly after hearing it, hoping that some others may be able to

log it too!! I am a real night owl.....and hear lots of neat stuff in
the wee hours of the morning. I always post what I hear....but usually
there is nobody else awake to see the postings....til the next morning.
Maybe a few West Coast Dxers around...but of course they won't hear the
same stuff I do!!

I only sleep 3-5 hours a night due to sleep apnea......and I've always
been able to function on very little sleep even when I was
young.......without that condition. There's always something to hear
early in the morning....whether it be AM/FM/LW or SHORTWAVE!! Sometimes
just being at the right place at the right time nets some Great DX!!

I have as much fun seeing someone else log something I have found, as I
do hearing it myself!!....That's why I always report what I hear.  It
may be routine to some....but it's DX and a New Station for others!!

I have no idea what these guys were doing on all night???? I continued
to hear them IN/OUT til about 5 AM this morning.

I logged 2 New Stations on 1520 Last Night........WMLM and
WKVI.......both Country Stations, all due to WWKB being on REDUCED
POWER, as they have been for some time now.

If you're up late tonight....give a try for WKVI ...and WMLM for that
matter. Maybe WKVI will be on late again????

Nobody else replied to my Posting...so I assume I am the ONLY ONE who
logged it!!

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA