[IRCA] Re : 1520 Wa. --Retro Question

Getting back to 1520 Wa for a minute ( this topic seems to have been abandoned as of yesterday and I didn't get a chance to ask the following question then):
Does  anyone know what kind of format the new 1520 in Snohomish or Everett Wa will be putting out on the air? I hope it won't be SS like Portland.There are enough Spanish language stations around already. And also,like someone has already asked,what will their 50Kw at night do to the Portland station's coverage area in southern Washington.? Bill in BC