Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Getting to the bottom of 1710 - OT Chuckle

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Getting to the bottom of 1710 - OT Chuckle

Dave:

I am probably one of the youngest DXer's on the list. Not the youngest, but
probably pretty close.

I've posted page long DX logs on an infrequent basis and gotten not a single
response and get no response, but certain others who post page long
diatribes get a response.

Who knows why.. I dont have the most sophisticated equipment or the
experience/history some folks do...  and maybe people don't find what I've
got to say interesting.

Paul