Re: [IRCA] KUDL 1660

I heard KUDL earlier tonight and logged them as a call change. They have a
very interesting legal ID featuring a practice that gained  some prevalence
a few years ago, especially on FM stations-- the weak,  almost inaudible
call letter set. The KUDL legal reads:

"You're listening to Radio Bach [soft and quick 'KUDL'], Kansas City's HD
classical station, 96.5 FM HD2 [soft and quick 'KRBZ'], 1660 AM, and
streaming  on the web at radiobach,com."
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 4/4/2011 9:57:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,