Re: [IRCA] 1710 khz "The Big Q" up now at 1100 UTC

Re: [IRCA] 1710 khz "The Big Q" up now at 1100 UTC

For anyone keeping tabs on this station, I heard them again briefly this
morning, this time on the car radio during my one-hour commute to work on
I-96.  First noted about 1124 UTC tune-in with oldies, vintage Remco radio
kit ad, Chickenman at 1130 UTC, and then off (or faded) by 1135 UTC.  This
was on 1710 khz, local sunrise, signal was poor mainly due to adjacent slop
from 1700 khz.

-Tim