[IRCA] WYTH Test Heard in Ottawa

Just got a chance to check my overnight recordings...  at 0100 EDT, I had an
annoying 1 kHz het (1251 Libya?), so I quickly moved on to the second test
segment.  Some inconclusive tones were heard under the Disney din, but then
at 0206.22 I hit paydirt, with some weak but unmistakable code... it seemed
to be sent by hand, with less than perfect timing, but I could pick out
"YTH".

Many thanks for the test, and the new logging!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON