Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] 1540 DX test ULR challenge

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] 1540 DX test ULR challenge

It won't be a record, but because I didn't remember to set up the 2010 for 1540, and seeing Saul's email late, I set up the Grundig G8 barefoot on 1540, as a hopeful effort.

I was rewarded by a fade-up of perhaps 3-4 minutes starting 0122 with a jazzy guitar version of a holiday classic followed by two moderately clear code ID's. There was a lot of interference, but most of it unreadable. Normally WDCD would be there but I didn't identify them. I also had what appeared to be either a het or some sort of electrical noise creating an unstable tone of roughly 1 kHz.

But no matter, it's a new log nonetheless.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>