[IRCA] Re 1540 DX test ULR challenge

  Not as good on the loopstick-modified Tecsun 380 ULR, but solid enough. Much stronger on the AOR, and much stronger than the earlier test.

  Also getting: 560 Cuba rebelde; 620 Spanish music briefly (mostly TN); Cuban wobbler 1040... I'd call this minor auroral cx...

  I think I should spend more time on 1540 ... I've often ignored the channel due to Toronto-Waterloo-Albandy trio of pests. But I'm thinking if 10 K from GA can do this well, I should sit there more often.

  Saul