[IRCA] WKVQ test made it to UK.

Noted in Euro slot just after 0100 EST with Mose ID dot dah dah   dah dot dah   dot dot dot dah   dah dah dot dah. Head better here by tuning to 1540.06. My problem on this side of the pond was ZNS1 Nassau. I'll put an mp3 together and try for the QSL. Certainly a first for me not sure yet if a UK first. Thanks to Jim Pogue and the team for organising the test.

Best wishes

Barry :-)