From: Richard Allen <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 11, 2011 9:39 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Iran-1566(?) Into Southwest Tennessee

J.D.:

Although I didn't hear what your station, because of your message, I check the long wave broadcast band using a Tecsun PL-360 and 7.5-inch loopstick. I heard 171 kHz, RMI, Nador MRC, at poor strength with North African music (singing in Arabic) at 0445 UTC, woman in Arabic at 0500, gradually fading away. Long wave broadcast station #4, country #3, and continent #2, using an ultralight receiver.

Thanks.

Richard.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W