Blessing in disguise maybe, necessity is a Mother after all......

Good Dxing
T Hills, Sioux Falls, SD
On 3/1/2011 17:24, neilkaz wrote:
Tim, I'm curious about your active antenna array. I could find nothing about it using google.  I assume you commonly note KMSD on 1510 with oldies? They are common here with WLAC phased in the evenings.

73&  Thx .. KAZ Barrington IL

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Hills<thills@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 28, 2011 3:32 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Who's on 1510?

Talk radio at my location, Sioux Falls, SD, on 1510 is usually KCTE from
Independence, MO. 10 KW daytime only station. Directional antenna and ON
would be on or near one of the lobes.

KTTT in Columbus, NE is also sometimes heard here with 500W non
directional. Also daytime only

Hope that helps.
Tim Hills

//Receiver, "Helen" engineering prototype, Antenna, Centaur 3.2 active array