Re: [IRCA] 1590 Test Tones at it again at 02:07Z

On Thursday 24 February 2011 21:21:12 Richard Allen wrote:
> It seems WZRX has replaced the "Phil Valentine Show" with the test
>  tone.  They continued to carry ABC News on the hour, usually followed by
>  an ID.

I checked just after 2300 EST and didn't hear anything unusual, but then the
tone suddenly popped up around 2306.  I guess they finished their news break,
and went back to the Tone Show!  Beats most of the talk shows I'm hearing on
the other stations...

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON