[IRCA] Leo Meyerson, W0GFQ, turns 100

This is from another list, but I know there are a number of, ahem, we radio veterans here.  If you are not a ham, I'm sure a local post card would be equally appreciated.

Bob Coomler
Tucson, AZ

Hi  Everybody,

On Feb 24th QCWA Chapter 154 in West Palm Springs is celebrating Leo's
100th birthday.  For those that don't remember Leo owned and operated
World Radio Laboratories in Council Bluffs, Iowa for many years.

So here's the plan, take a QSL card, write 'Happy 100th Birthday Leo' on
it and send it to:

Leo Meyerson, W0GFQ
19 Park Lane
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

Gene Pentecost, President of Chapter 154 will make sure they get to the
party so everyone that attends can enjoy them.

One last thing, tell every ham you know to do the same thing, QCWA
member or not.  Spread the word, at every radio club meeting you attend,
at every net you check into.

I want Leo to get hundreds, maybe even thousands of cards.

tnx es 73,
Bob Roske, NØUF
QCWA President