[IRCA] Aloha from Kona - Day 3... I think

[IRCA] Aloha from Kona - Day 3... I think

Day 3 and just settling in -- will be here for another 22 days or so...
Have not fired up the Tecsun much -- also brought the
venerable Sony 7600G which did stellar duty on the 1996 Kona
tour.
Also have an unmodified Eton E100 and an Aussie made LOOP.

If anyone wants to chat direct about temporary life
in Kona, I can be Skyped  - Userid being coffee_experts

2M two-way is available (Sked) via IRLP Port 3212
if you want some live sounds from the beach.

Best wishes from Kona,

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew