Re: [IRCA] High Speed Internet OT

I had Time Warner Cable broadband for several years and now have Mediacom.
Both times, I had no interference problems.

Some cable operators use contractors to do new customer installations. Those
can be problematic. For example, TWC's contractor ran about 150 feet of coax
from the pedestal to my house and then tried to feed three rooms of TV,
phone and broadband all from that single cable. Not surprisingly, there
wasn't enough signal to go around. TWC then sent one of its staff
technicians who shook his head and promptly ran two more cables. Everything
was fine after that. Just something to keep in mind if interference is a
problem from day one.