[IRCA] New one to close out 2010

I closed out 2010 with a new one to the overall and ULR only logbook!  I
do not do target lists, which I should do but I have always been after
WAPI 1070-AL.  Got them on New Years Eve with Auburn basketball.  It was
// to WIXI 1360 (first heard back in October and now hear them often at
SR and SS).  I heard them through local 50Kw/10Kw DA-N WFNI.  I was able
to null the local enough for armchair copy.

I still have many frequencies in the ULR book that have but one or two
but I added 43 to the ULR book and 20 to the overall book.  That overall
book is only US and Canadian stations.  ULR totals are at 248 and
"overall" book at 816.

1070 WAPI AL Birmingham 12-31 1731 G in local WFNI null w/Auburn
Basketball and ID during break.  // to WIXI 1360. New! DH-IN

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN
Eton E-100 barefoot / Eastern Time