Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 79- 75-4 NF DX

For Allen Willie; Hi, it's amazing that you scooped a signal all the way from Los Angeles on 1070.Was it a steady or slow fade in and out or did you notice anybody else mixing in? I'm wondering if CBA in Moncton NB is still active or did they shut that one down and was replaced by an FM? And nothing from Indy? You're probably closer to France than California.If you used an ultra light receiver for this scan,how much more could you get with a good sensitive portable? I wish I was there now since west coast Dxing has kind of run its course for me. Bill in BC