From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WNBL-1200
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 9:27 PM

Here's what 100000watts has to say.

1 matches found.
WNBL     Format:  Adult Contemporary
Slogan:  Better Life Radio 1200
Licensed:  Huntington, WV
Market:  Huntington
Owner:  Mortenson Broadcasting Co.
Co-owned:  WEMM-FM
Began Operation:  1946
Facilities: 22000w/9w ND D
Transmitter:  38-24-17 82-29-21 coverage map
History:

    * Owner
    * Mortenson Broadcasting Co. from Concord Media Group, Inc. 1/30/2004
    * Format
    * Adult Cont. from S. Gospel 11/15/2010
    * S. Gospel from Religious 9/1/2003
    * Religious from Adult Stand. 5/1/2003
    * Slogan
    * Better Life Radio 1200 from Your Voice Of Patriotism 11/15/2010
    * Your Voice Of Patriotism from  3/1/2009
    * Call Letters
    * WNBLAM from WRWBAM 11/1/2010
    * WRWBAM from WEMMAM 9/1/2008
    * WEMMAM from WHRDAM 2/9/2004

CP:  22000w/9w ND D Transmitter: 38-24-17 82-29-21

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id