[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 20 Nov 2010

I can't attest to how TPs were doing earlier, as I was asleep at the time, but by 1500 the only audio was from Japan on 567 (traces), 594, 693, 774 and Korea on 1566.    Seemed to be quite a few carriers though, so might have been interesting earlier.   I did have the Perseus set for auto-recording earlier, but not on the NW antenna.     At that time (1430), audio was noted from Australia on 1116 and more interestingly, 1701.   Seemed to be Arabic recitations on 1701 rather than Brisvaani, so perhaps the station in Melbourne.   Also traces of audio on 1593.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
currently in Lamont, AB