[IRCA] Radio Mauretania 783 & 4845

When I have a TA signal on 783, the first thing I do is check for a parallel on 4845 for Radio Mauretanie. But I've noticed the SW hasn't been on the air even in the early hours around my own EST sunset. And it used to be easy. Anyone know if the AM and/or SW is/are off the air or if either or both are operating at limited hours?

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON