[IRCA] TP for 16 Nov from Victoria, BC.

This morning I needed to head to work early, and as Gary noted, there wasn't much of a sunrise lift, which I guess was fortunate for me.  However, conditions weren't what I would call stellar earlier either; I listened from 1350 to 1405UT, and it was better than an hour later for sure, but not really worth leaping out of bed for.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

594 JOAK at 1352
774 JOUB at 1349
828 JOBB

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

747 JOIB
972 HLCA at 1359UT
1566 HLAZ at 1401UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker

567 JOIK //594
648 believe it was Russia after 1500UT, the only one better than an hour earlier
873 JOGB //774

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

603 assumed HLSA w/mx
639 seemed //6150 at 1356 for a limited appearance from China
1287 likely JOHR
1593 might have been CC, but out of sync w/SW parallels so hard to say; didn't seem //NHK2

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

864, 1008

best wishes,

Nick