Re: [IRCA] Farda for the first time!

Once again I remain awed by how well this gets into the Pac NW compared to the upper midwest at my QTH's. I was in WI for a quicky 1 day DXped and winterizing the house before I go away for a week+. Running my big guns for TA antennas, 445 ft // 312 ft Phased BOGs both terminated thru 270 ohms and while the low band around 2345 sounded like I was in Spain (nearly every low band Spainish channel had audio, including 693 often ATOP the UK and also including 720, 810 and 1080) and up into midband as well, high band was very poor to every where. I could barely scrape up audio on 1521 and 1467 TWR wasn't nearly as good as usual. 1557 France not good at all, whereas 1206 was vg around 2215 and 945 was often listenable in 6 KHz bandpass much of the night.

73 KAZ Grafton WI