[IRCA] ULR TA's in Puyallup, WA Last Night

[IRCA] ULR TA's in Puyallup, WA Last Night

Hi Nigel, Nick and Walt,

Having learned the hard way last year that dead-sounding TA's have a
tendency to resurrect themselves, I stuck around to see if some Europeans would
come in after 1575-Radio Farda's healthy fade-in last night.

Sure enough, 1377 (presumed France) produced some poor audio around 0412 in
 the 1380 splatter, and 675-Radio Maria produced a few seconds of Catholic
choral  worship around 0433 here. 756 (presumed DLF) was close to audio at
0445 but  failed to seal the deal, similar to a presumed 693-BBC, which was a
strong  carrier at 0441. All these were received here last season at much
better  signal levels, but wispy TA's may be the best we can hope for  here
on the West Coast his season.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

C.Crane SWP "slightly modified" Ultralight
9' PVC tuned passive loop

In a message dated 11/7/2010 7:20:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,