[IRCA] TP for 1 Nov from Victoria, BC.

I was on a different planet again this morning... this was pretty much like the late October mornings, ideal for going to work, or sleeping in.   On the other hand, I wasn't here for the post - 1430UT lift; daylight time can finish anytime, and let me DX before work.  At any rate, it was better than yesterday, yes, but not much of a recommendation.  (but I'm hearing Virgin Radio on 1215 now....go figure)

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

nope

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

1566 HLAZ managed this at 1326UT, on the pattern to Japan....and Victoria.

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker

594 JOAK just before 1300UT, some sort of comedy?  not  the usual measured JJ tones.
774 JOUB at 1327

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

828 JOBB?
1242 JOKR?
1287 JOHR?
1323 CRI? at 1327UT

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

639, 747, 1098 DU,  1476 w/SAH just after 1300UT

best wishes,

Nick