Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:49:27 -0400
From: "Jeff Lehmann" <jefflehmann@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Marc DeLorenzo'" <midcapemarc@xxxxxxx>,	<mbuga46@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amdx] WFPB 1170

> Hmmm, verrrry eeeen-teresting!  Especially since they are one of my
two
> locals and the ONLY AM station in the USA that is due East of me.
They
> ARE a daytimer, but with Post Sunset Authority, they usually stay on
an
> hour or two after local sunset.   But obviously 2320 EDT is WAY past
> local sunset!   About 5-1/2 hours past!  They do in fact simulcast
> WUMB-91.9.  In fact that is ALL they do - no local Cape Cod
programming
> whatsoever.  I don't think I've ever heard an ID for "WFPB."  It's All
> WUMB All The Time.

They do ID it at the top of the hour,
http://www.tophour.com/audio/Boston%20MA/fm0919_2004-12_wumb-fm_jlehmann
.mp3

Has 1170 ever had programming that wasn't a simulcast of something else?
know that before getting donated to WUMB, it was just a simulcast of
104.7
WKPE.

Jeff Lehmann - N1ZZN
Hanson, MA FN42NB