Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 861 is Reloj - Cuba > ON

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 861 is Reloj - Cuba > ON

I've been getting it almost nightly and very strong most nights. I've positively ID'ed Radio Reloj. It was never heard before 10/8 on 861. Members of the S. Fla DX group of which Milspec390 (Paul) is a member who closely monitor Cuba were not sure if it was from 860 but confirmed it had never been on 861 before that night. I don't think anyone knows if it's intentionally off frequency or not although it would seem intentional as the signal sounds very good here in MA and has not migrated up or down at all,

Bob Young
Millbury, MA