Re: [IRCA] 861 mystery - possible Cuba > ON

Re: [IRCA] 861 mystery - possible Cuba > ON

Saul,
I'm seeing a carrier on 861 also. Perhaps very weak traces of audio, but mostly buried in IBOC noise.
73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Saul DX wrote:

I have something on 861 at 2150 EDT. Very faint. May be Spanish, not sure. Does not seem // Reloj. It's spoken word, and I'm noting four music sounds or climes roughly every minute or so. On my south wire, which was poorly laid and has not produced what I'd otherwise expect.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON