[IRCA] Mexico's Bicentennial Celebration Ceremonies

[IRCA] Mexico's Bicentennial Celebration Ceremonies

Did anybody catch any XE's broadcasting special programming last night?

I totally forgot that last night was the eve of Mexico's Bicentennial
Celebration and that Presidente Calderon would be leading the "El Grito" and
ringing the "Hidalgo Bell" from the Metropolitan Cathedral in the Zocalo Region
of Mexico City.  Bummer!  I had planned to listen around 0500 GMT (2300 Local)
to any of the major Mexico City outlets to see what I heard.

Did anybody catch anything of significance last night?

73 and Great DX'ing!

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Clear Lake City, TX