[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle 9-16

My experiences were similar to everyone else's this morning, but I thought
conditions were slightly better than yesterday.

HLAZ-1566 and JOUB-774 had decent signal strengths for brief periods.  They might have had readable audio were it not for electrical noise on HLAZ and KTTH-770 splatter on JOUB.

594 693 747 828 972 and 1134 tried to cough up unimpressively tiny chunks of audio but there was barely enough to tell whether it was voice or music

Carriers and/or hets were noted on 639 648 729 738 756 891 909 981 1008 1071 1179 1422 1475 and 1521 but most of them were quite weak.

Bruce
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T