Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 690 Radio Maria (and more re 690)

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 690 Radio Maria (and more re 690)

I am tempted to wonder if this is perhaps a program on WADS-CT, Radio Amor, which is Spanish religion, or perhaps my local WPHE, Radio Slavacion which is also.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id