[IRCA] TP DX Sept. 4

Hi Derek,

I'm far from a "GODX," but I'll be happy to give my suggestions for your
UnID's :-)

73, Gary

Not bad but not great... This TP stuff is all new to me so I'm happy
if even here anything here thanks to my pests in my back yard...

Any  help from GODX (giants of DX)

621khz double het

<< North Korea and China were mixing here last September; the NK is
probably off frequency>>

657 KK weak

<< Pyongyang, NK (the best bet for  buzzing-signal tirades)>>

666 faint music

<<Surely JOBK in Osaka, Japan-- an NHK1 regular this  week>>

819 KK w/unid JJ under. Who is playing the classical?

<<Undoubtedly KCBS, Pyongyang, NK (strong enough to break through
semi-local splatter on 820)>>

837 jumble CC on top sounds like a graveyard channel!!!!!

<<Harbin, China reported here by John Bryant last  year>>

846 male and female in Tagalog faded down leaving unid playing  faint

music.

<<50 kw DZRV on this frequency, but never heard here. Faint music  possibly
from 2RN in Canberra>>

873 JJ

<<Undoubtedly JOGB, 500 kw NHK2 station in  Kumamoto>>

891 D/U w/cw music JJ under

<<Both 5AN (Adelaide) and JOHK (Sendai 10 kw NHK1 station) very  common
here>>

936 faint male sounds D/U

<<4PB (10 kw in Brisbane) on frequency, but never heard  here>>

999 male in tagalog w/ off freq het causing growling.

<<frequency wiped out here by 1000-KOMO Seattle  splatter>>

1134 unid JJ

<<Undoubtedly JOQR, a 100 kw Tokyo regular here this week  >>

1143 unid CC

<<Most likely 100 kw BEL3 in Penghu, Taiwan, heard here last year and  //
738 kHz>>

And that's the end of the show =)

Thank  you.....

Derek  Vincent