[IRCA] 1080 this morning.

WTIC was back for good by 0330. In multiple playbacks of my unid, it seems that I caught an announcer miscue as it sounds like "WWKJK", so nothing of interest.

In case they're off again tonight, I'll try to aim a bit more towards the NW and away from WKJK, even if it means more KYW slop, and see if I can cut some of that another way.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id