[IRCA] WTIC this morning

WTIC was noted signing off 2307+ but was back by 0030, and seemed to be on and off at various TOH and BOH recordings afterward. Seemed to be lower than normal power still. Only WKJK-KY heard when WTIC off during the 2330 and 0000 recordings. I'm somewhat limited by having to null the slop from KYW which is about 3.5 miles away.

Had an unid 0230 "Talk Radio 1080, WW??" which I can't match up. I have a recording but the signal is quite weak.

More when I finish listening.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]