Re: [IRCA] Home Display of QSL Letters & Cards

Re: [IRCA] Home Display of QSL Letters & Cards

 Don

I keep all mine in three ring binders. For the letters, I use transparent pockets that hold 8.5x11 sheets and have three holes punched on the side. You can find them at most office supply stores. For the postcard sized QSL cards, there are similar sized transparent sheets that have four pockets (approx 4.25"x5.5" each) so you can display the cards sideways. I think they're also available at office supply places too, but they may be harder to find.

For the oddball sized cards (larger format ones), I've gone to photo supply shops and found similar transparent holders that handle 5x8 photos etc. It's been many years since I bought any of those, so I'm not sure if they're still available anymore. I've also seen transparent sheets that hold 2 or 4 CDs or DVDs and you might be able to slips QSL cards into those. They too have standard three holds on the side and can be found at your favorite office supply store.

I have the cards and letters filed alphabetically by state/province/country, and keep one set of notebooks for domestic and one for foreign.

Sorry to ear about your foreign QSLs

Bruce