Re: [IRCA] Home Display of QSL Letters & Cards

Re: [IRCA] Home Display of QSL Letters & Cards

I keep mine in 3-ring binders, area by area. The cards I wrap in Saran wrap and Scotch tape to 3-hold-punched sheets of paper. The binders are well-compressed so there has not been much deterioration - and fortunately, no mice and no water.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010