Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Aug from Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] TP for 27 Aug from Victoria, BC

Hi Nick,

Your 846 kHz Australian station was received at a fairly strong level
during my ULR DXpedition to Lincoln City, Oregon last week. This recording on
846 contains an ABC ID, but I didn't check an RN parallel. It was the first
DU I'd ever heard on 846.

_http://www.mediafire.com/?yo9773c0zq5us6i_
(http://www.mediafire.com/?yo9773c0zq5us6i)

 73, Gary

In a message dated 8/27/2010 6:18:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,