Re: [IRCA] What is going on with WVMC Mount Carmel IL?

Re: [IRCA] What is going on with WVMC Mount Carmel IL?

sorry for the double post.  you can never dig too deep.

Marty even says he WAS the chief operator for WVMC to the FCC in the
first sentence of his letter "I was the Chief Operator for the Mt.
Carmel, IL as listed above".  and that he "received the mailed license
for WVMC" and was returning it.
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103429955702&s=202&e=001lZVRblY4oxLTFQ7ulFalm_SoRcUv7TDKFR8kh2lZ1fMlMc2ozRkehCLvm6JAKRBjkjGq70MVC0vGjFUHsiWb6LunxiiWbv14HHUd6JTw2z4b1-gVeBAWflStVcMvU2XbfeS_-e8_pqF2hpIFon3ubyymxo2EPZB2eZggVPbQHy8ZVXJX6aUxfX4aqbHq6MpzTeInyxhdFfnmsMsTNTuuAgNdduE3NJNuADHKcQnI6So=
(via http://sbe25indy.blogspot.com/)

I guess he was confused and thought it was his legal duty to return it
believing the company he used to work for was "legally defunct" and
abandoned (chapter 7), which it wasn't, but being reorganized instead
(chapter 11).  if someone had just changed the mailing address none of
this would of happened.  hopefully i'm wrong about seriousness.  the
fcc probably wants to make sure.

thanks scott
george