Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Trio of unIDs from MN ND etc

On Sunday 28 March 2010 18:41:20 Chernos Saul wrote:
> Three unIDs here from March 17:
>
> They're all borderline tossable, but before I send them to the delete bin
>  I'm wondering if any of you might care to give 'em a spin? Clips posted
>  at:
>
> www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?p=11824#post11824

I had to download them and mix them down to mono, as they were posted as
stereo with audio only in the left channel - makes 'em hard to listen to!

> 860 underneath CJBC Toronto - I suspect KNUJ MN with sports coverage. This
>  would be a relog here. Heard just around their local sunset.

This is definitely KNUJ - there are a couple of IDs near the end of the clip.

> 890 with country music - the only suspect is KQLX Lisbon - it's just
>  before sunset there. This would be new here.

I don't hear any ID, but it's very likely KQLX - I don't know of any other
possibilities, and I did hear them at their local sunset around that same
date.

> 1190 in late evening, someone under WOWO, and I don't think it's WLIB New
>  York.

Interesting one, that - it's religious talk, with mention of a ministry and a
website www.???.org, but I can't decode the important part of the domain
name.  Could be WLIB, hard to say... CFSL does carry some religious
programming, but only early in the evening (up to 8pm local time), according
to their online schedule.

Maybe someone else can get more...

Barry

--