Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 3-22.. 1575 kHz Mystery

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 3-22.. 1575 kHz Mystery

I heard them in Kyoto, at a very quiet Japanese hotel (you sleep on the
floor).  No RF at all, and as I was jet-lagged +++, I was up at 3 or 4 in
the morning listening on my 2010 with just the internal ferrite rod.  Don't
recall the frequency, but all they were playing was, as Glenn Hauser puts
it, silly old ball games, so it couldn't have been anyone else.  A very
tough catch, and way down in the noise.  Nothing approaching local IDs, but
this was in the middle of the night, so I wouldn't expect any ID........Walt

You heard AFN Korea in Japan? That is a feat of its' own and my friend