[IRCA] Re Central New York AM station ... dx test coming soon

[IRCA] Re Central New York AM station ... dx test coming soon

Thanks, Bob. As soon as you have details, please let me / us know, and you'll have the DX test committee's full collperation. This is greatly appreciated. If you need test content material, please let me know.

This goes for any one of you who arranges a test. If any of you have any contacts out there, contact them, sugg4est a test, and if they're interested or potentially interested, e-mail me off-list at  *** dxtests AT bell.net *** and I'll follow-up.

Saul Chernos

For the DX tests committee.