Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 04:52:57 +0000
From: Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@xxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Qatar info

I'm not Nick but I've never had any trouble with customs or security in
spite of carrying suitcases full of radios, cables, phasing boxes, etc
to various DXpeditions. The only question I got was from a Canadian
customs agent who asked if my Drake R8 "was some kind of X-box". "Kinda"
was the careful response. That was good enough.

Chuck