[IRCA] 930 unID //95.5 with Delilah and soft rock format in northeast

[IRCA] 930 unID //95.5 with Delilah and soft rock format in northeast

930 //95.5 with Delilah and soft rock format in northeast. I'm hearing 930 ID as 95.5, often with Delilah. I'm suspecting either Johnstown NY or Bloomsburg PA but haven't a clue. Nothing listed on the delialh site that makes any immediate sense to me. Heard in both Toronto on my Prison radio ULR and at my Burnt River ON DX site on longwires and the AOR7030-Plus. Running all night, good signal chopping up WBEN Buffalo NY even in Toronto.

Saul Chernos