[IRCA] WBIN-1540 Kc

2100 EWT   16/02/09

For those who are looking for stations from the southeastern corner of Tennessee, or day timers that are on their day power  after sun down, check 1540Kc.

WBIN-1540 in Benton, Tennessee - is still on their day power of 1,000 watts. Normally they cannot be heard after dark. My QTH is about 15 miles from me.

Willis
Old Fort, TN