Re: [IRCA] Germany-756....not so on the west coast

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 10:29:46 Marc DeLorenzo wrote:
> nd Cape Cod may be where they stopped tonight, Marc.     Nothing here that
>  I've  oticed this evening...738 is of course Tahiti rather than anything
>  TA.

They went a little further than Cape Cod... again I had some good TA signals
here, especially around 0500 UTC.  Germany on 1539 was quite remarkable at
times, blowing past the big domestic signals on 1540.  I also had some nice
audio from 1476 R. Euskadi Spain, plus Spanish signals on channels such as
1359, 1485, 1575 and 1602.  Curiously, TAs were almost completely absent at
mid-band, but there were some good ones on the low end.  All this with the K
index at 4... go figure.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON