[IRCA] Germany-756....not so on the west coast

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2010 12:51 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Germany-756....not so on the west coast

At 00:04 2/16/2010, you wrote:
Daetschlandfunk-756 2400 UTC in the clear with news by woman in German.  Many
ther TA's noted including Egypt-774 2339-2348 UTC in Arabic.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228

nd Cape Cod may be where they stopped tonight, Marc.     Nothing here that I've
oticed this evening...738 is of course Tahiti rather than anything TA.
best wishes,
Nick

ick Hall-Patch
ictoria, BC
anada
Well, I'd be REAL happy to get Tahiti over here, Nick!  Nice to hear from you.  My apologies to all for the typo on "Deutschlandfunk."  My typing skills seem to be detriorating.

Marc DeLorenzo
So Dennis, MA