[IRCA] Saul's Query

Just curious how many of you, and where, are hearing the following at night?

Saul,

Here's my reply to your query.  I've been dxing in Albany now for
about 2.5 years and the band is very different from Central NJ where I
was before.

Dave
Albany, NY
Drake R8B and Wellbrook ALA1530 indoors

560 CFOS ON Owen Sound

Only occasionally when WFIL is not coming in well.

630 CFCO ON Chatham

Too much WPRO and WMAL; though I heard CFCO often in New Jersey

920 CKNX ON Wingham

Usually heard under a dominant WHJJ.

1070 CHOK ON Sarnia

Pest--dominant.