[IRCA] 1260/1330

At about 5:30 PM PST on 02-03-10, 1260 was dominant with 60/s music instead of the usual ESPN from CFRN Edmonton .The only oldies here are out of Mcminnville,OR on KLYC but no positive ID since the songs were continuous. The Ed. station must have hung a left or right and did not come this way. Also,on 1330 at 6:30 PM I heard SS but have no clue from where.I doubt it was KWKW L.A. with sports as it did not sound like it. It might have been KLBS Los Banos,CA,with SS instead of Portugese.A third choice could be a changed format on a closer by station in WA.Hard to say since they don't ID until TOH or leave a clue like city name.Two new ones here for me.Bill in BC