Re: [IRCA] MORE BAD NEWS FOR FM DXERS

Barry,

I know the NW has probably the least amount of AM IBOC, than anywhere in
the 48 states. Hawaii has none on AM there, and there are a few in
Alaska. But as KAZ warned me when AM IBOC started in at night, that I
would get the IBOC 50 KW clear channels from the Midwest, and yes I sure
do! I cannot imagine the amount of AM IBOC in the Midwest & East. By
your list, it must be pretty bad. I'll bet there are AM DXers that have
moved to on to other bands.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin