Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere

On Jan 21, 2010, at 10:08 AM, Bob Coomler <w6rjc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pittsburg really isn't a suburb of Sacramento, but KATD's transmitter site certainly is. Never realized that the transmitter was 50 miles NE of the Pittsburg city of license in the farm lands outside of Sacto. Always nice to learn something before lunch! I'm about 85 miles north of San Francisco and they are an all day copy here.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA

--- On Thu, 1/21/10, Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] San Francisco SS
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 9:41 AM

it is 10KW Daytime, listed as spanish
format and according to a coverage
map, is probably fairly listenable in San Francisco,
licensed to Pittsburg
which is a Scremento suburb and has studios on Natoma
Street in San
Francisco.
--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:34 AM, bill kral <jwkral@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The Spanish speaking station on 990 was coming in
really clear this morning
(01-21-10) at 8AM PST but the only clue that I heard
for IDing this one was
the name San Francisco so it must be coming from
Pittsburgh Ca a few miles
north east of S.F. Can someone in the area confirm
that there is an SS on
that dial spot and are they covering the Bay area with
the 5 KW daytime
power? Thanks,Bill in BC

those of the original contributors and do not necessarily
reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing
staff, or officers