Re: [IRCA] San Francisco SS

Pittsburg really isn't a suburb of Sacramento, but KATD's transmitter site certainly is.  Never realized that the transmitter was 50 miles NE of the Pittsburg city of license in the farm lands outside of Sacto. Always nice to learn something before lunch!  I'm about 85 miles north of San Francisco and they are an all day copy here.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA